LOCATION: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Up to £25,000 with a realistic OTE Year 1 £70,000.
Describe yourself as a tenacious individual who is ready to take on their next career challenge?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent IT resellers and help streamline IT services and technologies for businesses nationally. From office hardware and software, to expertly Managed Services, essentially being a virtual IT department on-demand, our client successfully supports all technical aspects for businesses.
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and turning them into paying clients. From sourcing your own leads, proactively networking virtually, calling prospects and building relationships, you’ll be in charge of building your own book of business.. and then managing them!
The best part of this role… it’s up to you how much you can earn and who you sell you. There is no limit on industry or sector, and with uncapped commission, the world really is your oyster in this role!
So if you describe yourself as a ‘hunter’ who can confidently convert leads… we want to talk to you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating an active prospect list by establishing potential customers through proactive research and networking.
- Outbound calling to potential new customers to create awareness of the client’s services and solutions.
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients to strategically discover cross and upselling opportunities.
- Discovering business challenges and partnering them with a suitable and profitable service solution.
- Dealing with inbound enquires when appropriate.
- Managing all your accounts in proactive to maintain and retain business, building a growing portfolio of won and existing clients.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- One of the best commission structures in the industry at 15% with uncapped commission earnings… you really can choose what you earn, with top earner taking home £20,000 a month!
- Opportunity to develop a successful and lasting career within Sales – most Sales employees have stayed and progressed in their roles for over 5 years (which in the sales world is a lifetime!)
- You’re not subjected to working vertical markets… you can work and sell across all industry sectors; meaning you’re not limited on who you can sell to and what you can earn!
- Any clients you bring on board will always be ‘owned’ by you and not passed onto an Account Manager, providing you with the opportunity to up and cross-sell, as well as build lasting, profitable relationships.
- Generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 2 years in B2B sales, with experience within an IT reseller role.
- A strong understanding of phone services, technology, as well as professionally managed service.
- Experience in opportunity qualifying, pre-call planning, call control and account development.
- Demonstrate your ability to convert prospects, overcome objections and close deals with key decision-makers.
- Strong understanding of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques.
- Describe yourself as a ‘sales hunter’ who is heavily focused on driving new business.
- Be unafraid of picking up the phone and talking to new people daily as this role will require high volumes of calling and networking.
- Able to evidence that you hit (and hopefully exceed) your KPIs.
- Have strong Communication & Virtual Presentation Skills.
- Able to confidently work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst still producing high-quality results.
Candidates with experience in job titles such as Telesales executive, SaaS Sales Executive, Regional Business Development Manager, National Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Technology Business Development Manager, SaaS Business Development Manager, SaaS Business Development Executive, Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, IT Account Manager.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.