Location: Tamworth, Midlands (Hybrid Role Avilable)
Salary: Up to £30,000 PLUS bonuses – realistic OTE £65,000.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented salesperson and natural communicator to progress and make an impact at a global organisation. You can’t afford to miss out on this role.
- A fantastic base salary of up to £30,000.
- The chance to control your earnings with bonuses – realistic OTE £65,000.
- 20 days annual leave with the option to buy five more.
- Additionally, take the Christmas period and your birthday off!
- Discounted medical insurance and access to free mental health services.
- Death in Service insurance, meaning your family is supported in times of circumstance.
- Several employee-led forums – make your voice heard!
Companies across the UK require specialist tools, vehicles and equipment to assist with the day-to-day running of their business. Regardless of industry, it’s essential that companies of all sizes have access to vehicle leasing when required.
Unfortunately, many of these businesses can’t afford to buy their own vehicle equipment outright, creating potential problems… That would be the case if it wasn’t for the help of private finance companies.
Our client are a leading finance provider. They’re one of the largest independent funding houses in the UK who pride themselves on being a people-based company. They’re now looking for an Account Manager to join the team to continue business growth.
This role requires you to have a solid understanding of the vehicle leasing sector and be capable of showing your previous successes in a similar job. Our client are looking for a natural leader who can lead others and impact business growth.
See what the noise is about.
About The Role:
- You’ll work with existing clients, delivering a first-class service that engages clients and nurtures relationships.
- By seeking upselling opportunities, you’ll continue to expand the lifespan of customers and increase profits.
- You’ll also be presented with the opportunity to seek new business and expand the business client pool.
- In this role, you’ll oversee a team of sales professional, encouraging them to exceed targets and reach new heights in their jobs
- You shall help develop and implement an effective business and sales plan, using your exceptional communication skills to network with potential clients.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A minimum of three years experience in the contract hire industry.
- Outgoing with confidence in your own abilities.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The desire to take your career to the next level.
- A team player who isn’t afraid to lead others.
Candidates with experience in roles such as Contract Hire Account Manager, Account Executive, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Business Development Specialist, Business Development Executive and Sales Manager will all be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ava-v.com